Friday, March 7, 2008

Finally a new post!

We finally got our computer fixed and I can Blob again! Nolan, Ashley, Darin and Tayna helped clean the garage today! Sorry, Frauke, we are removing the Gusy and Sary sign you made. We did enjoy it for 8 years though! Thank you so much for the birthday card, Frauke! You are so sweet to remember us. The garage is going to be so nice when we get the floor painted. Thanks so much Darin, Tayna, Holly, Kent, Nolan, Ashley and Jonathan!



Jonathan is in South Pacific tonight! I'm sure he will do fantastic! We're really proud of him for doing this! He has never even been in drama. He is pretty nervous.

3 comments:

Frauke said...

Hey Sary and Gusy,
that was sooo neat to leave the sing for so long... I think it is time to move on ... or maybe to mow on.... I gotte get over there and get the yard going!
Looks like you had fun! I wish I could have been there to help you guys!
Love ya tons!

Liz said...

gary and Susy.
Glad you have a blog so we can keep up with your family. I have looked through your kid's pages. IT is fun to see them and their new children. Visit our blog sometime
liz
shoogiefam.blogspot.com

Jill Lau said...

Mom, I am glad your computer is fixed. I just talked to Ashley and am excited to see pictures of the new paint. I bet it will look great. Jonathan, you are so handsome! I hope the play went well, I will have to talk to you about it soon. love you and miss you all........jill