Sunday, November 9, 2008

Harvest,Halloween and Blessing


Cutest trick or treaters ever!

We were very thankful for a safe harvest. Everyone loved the new fast digger! I don't know how to put the words under the right picture-Sorry! I need lessons! Again! But at least I posted!




























Grace's blessing day was wonderful and we really enjoyed having everyone at our home. She is such a sweet little girl! Grandma and Grandpa Crump sure enjoyed playing games with everyone and want to do it again! Grace and I wanted to match!

5 comments:

Frauke said...

Way to post, Susy! Great job! You look soooo - poofy!

Love you guys!

Jenny Lee said...

Good job mom! Those pictures are so cute. You look so beautiful in that picture with Grace. I sure hope that you have a wonderful week

Ashley said...

I'm impressed, way to post! And we got all the pictures you sent, so you are really getting the hang of this internet stuff. You and Grace were so cute matching, I am going to have to take that pictures. The blessing was a great day, thanks for letting us do it there. Love ya!

Liz said...

You do look beautiful in those pictures. GOod job on the post. THe grandkids are so cute. It was good to see you guys a few weeks ago
liz

Crump Family said...

I'm so glad I remebered your blog address! I'll check back often to keep in touch. Our blog address is http://web.me.com/steveandchristianne

Cute pictures!