Sunday, June 6, 2010

A wonderful week with the Lau's

The wonderful Lau family with the fabulous new pillows we made! Sorry husbands! My daughters take after me when it comes to pillows! They really make us happy!

I told the kids I'd let them buy something for a dollar at Joanns. I never knew a choice could be so hard! It took about a half an hour, about the same time it took us to pick out fabric! It was fun--whatever we did together was fun!
We had fun at the zoo! I can see why they get a season pass- it was fabulous!


Cool monkeys! (In the background!)

Sidecut park was so pretty. I wish I could walk there everyday -
with all of you!
The last day, we went to a beach! We were thrilled that it was so warm that day and had fun playing in the sand and water. Matthew got clear in because he wanted to try out a new life jacket!
Jill driving home from the beach.

Thanks for the wonderful time! I loved being there with you.

2 comments:

Jenny Lee said...

So glad that you got to spend some time with Jill! You both look so cute in these pictures. Makes me want to dye my hair darker so I can match!

Jill Lau said...

I loved the pictures. We forgot to swap pictures so I am glad you posted these ones. We had so much fun and i can't believe I get to see you again so soon. We are very excited. love ya